Administrative Support (Part Time)
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly, also be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
IT Specialist (Remote Contract Work)
We are a growing company seeking a diligent IT Specialist to take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues. To be successful as an IT Specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies.
IT Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Degree in computer science or a related field is preferable.
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE).
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our project. You will be working closely with our team members to ensure that all project schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Budget management experience.
Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be responsible for presenting information to clients, maintaining customer info and records, reporting to the Business Development Director when required. If you are motivated and results-driven٫ and enjoy working in a team environment٫ we’d like to meet you.
Business Development Representative requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative.
- Experience within the sales/marketing field.
- Proven record of achieving a specific quota.
- Able to use multiple platforms.
- Understanding and analyzing the sales metric system.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Able to suggest ideas and give effective presentations.
- BSc degree in Marketing or any related field.